Noxary 268.2 Polycarbonate B/C/D Stock Sale
The remaining white 268.2 Polycarbonate versions will be sold via FCFS on the 11th of June at 5PM EDT.
None of these are A-stock like the group buy, so there will be varying discounts depending on the overall condition. I tried to number the boards from best to worst quality, e.g. kit number 1 is the best on sale, and kit number 9 is the worst. The position and size of imperfections was considered when deciding the price, so a small mark on the bottom wouldn't be as bad as a small mark on the top.
As a reminder, group buy price for the cases (top, bottom, and weight) was $365. The listed price will be inclusive of the discount. Plates and PCBs are required, and must be added to your cart in the same order.
Please note: These kits are sold with defects. Whilst the pictures cover the majority of external defects, there may still be additional defects that aren't visible in these images. The included weights will also not be A-stock, however the plates & PCBs are. Refunds will not be available for any defects or imperfections found on any part of the kit.
- Number 1 - $340
- Number 2 - $340
- Number 3 - $330
- Number 4 - $330
- Number 5 - $330
- Number 6 - $330
- Number 7 - $330
- Number 8 - $275
- Number 9 - $275
All imperfections are fairly self explanatory however please see below for further comments. These are not a conclusive list of issues, however a general guideline.
- #1 - low amount of small marks on top and bottom.
- #2 - low amount of small marks on top and bottom.
- #3 - moderate amount of small/medium marks on top and bottom.
- #4 - moderate amount of small/medium marks on top and bottom.
- #5 - moderate amount of small/medium marks on top and bottom.
- #6 - yellow/orange at the end of the threads, which are visible from the top. Horizontal black scratches on the bottom piece.
- #7 - low amount of medium sized marks on the top and bottom.
- #8 - large amount of large marks on the top and bottom. Top piece edge finishing is inconsistent in size. Corner next to Esc on the bottom won't be flush with top piece.
- #9 - small black mark on top piece. Horizontal scratches and large marks on bottom piece. Top piece had a metal insert come partially out, however was cut to make functional - case can be screwed together with broken insert, but is tougher and probably best to build without a screw there.
Kits will be sold here - https://noxary.co/products/noxary-268-2-polycarbonate